Ride on Trencher
Having the skills of a Professional Trencher Operator means that you are able to explain and demonstrate:
1. Walk Around safety inspection – that you can properly attend to the tires, fluids, hoses, and that every grease point has been properly identified and attended too.
2. Equipment Safety – that you know and can explain all of the safety concerns that are specific to the Trencher and its operation.
3. Control Identification – that you can sit in the seat and explain what each control does to operate the trencher and the trencher blade & attachment.
4. Start Up Procedures – that you have a system to get familiar with the controls and to make sure the attachments work properly.
5. Job tasks done to industry standards – that you can dig a straight trench, with a consistent depth, and properly fill in the trench. That you can dig a lateral.
6. Shut Down Procedures – that you can properly fuel, clean, grease, and properly park.
7. Preventative Maintenance Procedures – that at the end of every day, you prepare a list of maintenance concerns that you may have and get that list to those who need to know and/or who will take the needed action(s).