Wheel Loader Training and Certification
The Wheel Loader Backhoe has a large front bucket to pick up and hall of material. What makes is special as a front loader is that it articulates. This means that it turns in the center and not with the front wheels. This gives it the ability to work in a smaller area.
Our job is to develop in you the front bucket skills that you will need to have to become certified with the Wheel Loader. Actually, when you complete our training, you will be able to figure out and operate all of the Wheel Loaders that are out there.
To get certified on the Excavator here at Deep Creek Construction School, you will need to successfully demonstrate all of the following:
- Memorized safety information
- A complete walk around safety inspection
- Control Identification
- Start Up Procedures
- Back Bucket Specific Tasks
- The ability to control the bucket.
- Dig a two foot deep flat bottom trench the full reach with proper placement of the spoil pile within 10 minutes.
- Dig in a straight line.
- Shutdown Procedures
- Preventative Maintenance Checklist