Skip Loader Grader Training and Certification
The Skip Loader Grader is a front loader with a gannon attachment. This gannon attachment has a multitude of uses and is an important skill to have.
Our job is to develop in you the gannon skills that you will need to have to become certified with the Skip Loader Grader. Actually, when you complete our training, you will be able to figure out and operate all of the Skip Loader Graders out there.
To get certified on the Excavator here at Deep Creek Construction School, you will need to successfully demonstrate all of the following:
- Memorized safety information
- A complete walk around safety inspection
- Control Identification
- Start Up Procedures
- Back Bucket Specific Tasks
- The ability to control the bucket.
- Dig a two foot deep flat bottom trench the full reach with proper placement of the spoil pile within 10 minutes.
- Dig in a straight line.
- Shutdown Procedures
- Preventative Maintenance Checklist